Dogs/Pets and Campsites
Permission to bring your dog/pet does not include access to communal buildings or any type of accommodation.
Please also check the list below:
- Camp proprietors still have the right to refuse your dog/pet entry.
- Dogs/pets are generally not welcome during the busy holiday season.
- Dog/pet owners may have to camp in a separate area within the grounds.
- Dogs must be tied up and not foul in the camp area.
- More than one dog per camp site is very unlikely to be permitted.
- Owners may have to produce proof of vaccination.
Remember the management decision is final.
To keep this service continuing, co-operation from dog/pet owners is essential. The New Zealand Camping Guide gives no guarantees that your dog/pet will be accepted. Campers with dogs/pets must give advance notice of their arrival.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, or stored in a retrieval system without the prior permission of T.O.W Travels and the publisher.